Patacancha Home Stay & Machu Picchu 4 Days Detail Itinerary Map Photos Pricing Tour Details Our Mantanay valley hike with the home stay at Patacancha community is a short camping hike in the Sacred Valley. The hike provides one night of camping by the beautiful lakes with the spectacular views of the surrounding mountain peaks,
- Trekking through the quiet remote Apurimac Canyon
- Spectacular landscapes and snow-capped peaks
- Full day at Choquequirao
- Amazing archaeological site at Choquequirao and chance to watch condors soaring through the sky
- Pre-departure briefing at your hotel
- Private transportation from Cusco to the starting point of the trek and private transportation at the end of the trek
- Choquequirao entrance fees
- Profesionally licensed bilingual tour guides
- Personal tents: two person capacity with plenty of room for personal gear
- One inflatable sleeping pad per person
- A duffle bag for personal belongings provided at the briefing
- Dining tent with table and chairs
- Kitchen tent and cooking equipment
- Pack horses to carry tents, food, and cooking equipment
- Pack horses to carry up to 7 kg of personal gear per traveler
- Saddled horses for emergency in case someone is not able to keep hiking
- Meals (4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners), daily snack, and hot drinks (vegetarian and special diets are available)
- Warm water every morning and afternoon for bathing
- Filtered boiled drinking water from the second day on
- Biodegradable hand soap
- First aid kit, including emergency oxygen
- Toilet tent with biodegradable toilet facilities
- Current passport is required. If your passport expired between booking and starting your tour, bring both the old and new passports!
- Short-sleeved shirts, long-sleeved shirts, fleece, lightweight pants
- Day pack to carry things that you will need during the hike
- Rain gear or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Hiking boots with ankle support
- Flashlight/headlamp and batteries
- Camera, film and batteries (batteries die faster in cold conditions)
- Hydrating face and body lotion
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Water bottles (Nalgene or metal ones are required)
We will pick you up at the hotel early in the morning, and travel by private transportation to Cachora (2880m/2,448ft), during our journey we will be able to see Salkantay Mountain (6270m/20,570ft) and we will pass through the Cunyac Bridge which is between Cusco and Apurimac departments. Then we will get Curahuasi village where we will have some time to get a hot drinks and the last things for the hike. We will arrive to the charming village of Cachora surrounded by impressive snow-capped peaks starting point of the trek. From here we will start our hike along a gently path to reach the pass of Capuliyoc (2900 m. /9514 ft.)Where we will have lunch and have our first breathtaking views of the Apurimac Valley below as well as the impressive Padrayoc and Huyna Cachora peaks. Then we will start to descent into the Apurimac Canyon until we arrive to Chiquiska (1878 m. / 6,161 ft.)Where the tents will be ready for the first night.
Trekking distance: 13km/8.07miles
Campsite altitude: 1878m/6,161ft.
After breakfast, we will continue with our trekking towards Playa Rosalina (1470 m. / 4822 ft.), then we start to climb up towards to Santa Rosa (1960 m. / 6430 ft.), this section of the trail is considered challenging until to reach Maranpata (2200 m. / 7218 ft.)Where we will have lunch with the great views of Choquequirao from the distance. From here we will start to hike toward the Chquequirao (3100m/10,170ft) on the undulating trail until we arrive to our campsite by the Inca Site.
Trekking distance: 14km/8.69miles
Campsite altitude: 3100m/10,170ft
After an early breakfast we will start our full walking tour of the amazing Inca Citadel. During the tour we will explore all the important and interesting sections. Choquequirao is composed of an amazing set of terraces, administrative and religious areas. After exploring the impressive Inca Site. We will go back to the campsite for our delicious lunch. After lunch, we will be able to relax at camp or explore more of the surrounding area and we will watch the sunset we may be lucky enough to see condors soaring through the sky.
Trekking distance: 7 Km /4.35 miles
Campsite altitude: 3100m /10,170 ft.
After breakfast, we will head back toward the Marampata (2900 m. /9,514 ft.), then we will start to descent to Playa Rosalinas (1470 m. / 4822 ft.), where lunch will be served. After lunch, we will hike up to Coca masana a spectacular campsite with the beautiful views of the Apurimac Canyon and the surrounding mountains.
Trekking distance: 15km/9,32miles
Campsite altitude: 2180m/7,1521ft.
Today is the final stretch of our trekking, after our breakfast we will start to hike up to Capuliyoc (2900 m. /9514 ft.) where we will have lunch and then continue to Cachora end of our trek. Our private transportation will take us back to hotel in Cusco.
Trekking distance: 12km/7.45miles
Ausangate & Rainbow Mountain Trek 7 Days Detail Itinerary Map Photos Detail Itinerary Map Photos Tour Details The Rainbow Mountain of Peru is surrounding the massive Ausangate Mountain (6370m/20898ft).It is an excellent trekking area offering the travelers a combination of spectacular mountain views of snow-capped peaks, herd of llamas, alpacas and Quechua farming weaving communities
Ausangate & Rainbow Mountain Trek 4 Days Detail Itinerary Map Photos Detail Itinerary Itinerary Map Photos Elemento de lista Tour Details The Rainbow Mountain of Peru is surrounding the massive Ausangate Mountain (6370m/20898ft).It is an excellent trekking area offering the travelers a combination of spectacular mountain views of snow-capped peaks, herd of llamas, alpacas and